facebook

rush week

by: sophomore

I'm rushing as a sophomore and I'm a bit confused- will all the sororities be open this fall? is it considered "formal rush", or does that take place in the spring? Is it better then to rush in the fall or spring?

Posted By: sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ~   

Fall will be informal! meaning you don't have a rho gamma, you're not required to go to events from every sorority and in general it's just much less structured.
However, it is still the best option to go to events from EVERY sorority like even the ones you think you'd never join. You don't know where you'll fit best and you might find it in the most unlikely place. The two organizations I preffed at during formal recruitment were ones I never would have expected myself to love.
Spring is formal.
I think it would be better for a soph/junior to rush in the fall since there will be no freshmen allowed during those times.

By: ~
by: freshmanJul 31, 2015 11:40:04 AM

how come freshmen can rush in the fall?

By: freshman
#2  by: Sophomore    

Will every sorority be open? And will the pledge class sizes be really small?

By: Sophomore
by: As far as I know..Aug 2, 2015 9:34:56 PM

As far as I know they're all going to be open, and they're not going to be necessarily small, probably ranging from like 10-30

By: As far as I know..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.