facebook

sorority rankings

by: templefrat

AXiD- Too new to have a rep. They’re really not bad though.
AEPhi- Not my favorite.
DPhiE- Relatively average pledge class on every level.
DZ- Good looking PC, don’t know much else about them.
Phi Sig- Such a mixed bag, it’s hard to accurately describe.

Posted By: templefrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WOW   

the comment on this thread was obviously written by a phi sig. and if I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I just have a hard time believing any other sorority girl said that.
anyway, knowing the delta zetas they don't want to be "just" the hot ones. think about it. no girl wants to be thought of as superficial and shallow. so they are probably the last people to have posted this.

and my comment to this rank is: stop ranking the sororities. no one cares. every sorority girl thinks her sorority is the best. they are literally all the same. greeks don't like to admit that but it's true. everyone parties and has fun. everyone does philanthropy. everyone has the same stupid problems within the organization. everyone does the same stuff so it really does not matter. PNMs pick the sorority who's philanthropies you connect with, morals you connect with, and girls you connect with. ignore what everyone says and trust me you'll be happy. aephi, axid, dphie, dz, and phi sig all have quality girls in them. you'll be fine wherever. end rant.

By: WOW
by: wellllNov 29, 2014 2:23:35 PM

Anyone who assumes they know the identity of someone posting on an anonymous website is not too bright (not referring to you since you mentioned that your guess could be wrong). This website is nothing but people pretending to be other people in an attempt to make certain groups look bad. I know for a fact that girls (yes, in my sorority too) get on here and try to make themselves sound like other people ON PURPOSE. They think its funny. So before calling people out, just keep that in mind. No one would promote themselves that obviously, cause it's honestly embarrassing.

By: wellll
#2  by: swagswag   

this is the worst description i have ever seen you are on the short bus

By: swagswag

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.