facebook

kdr?

by: spring

What happened to KDR last year they had a very dominant presence on campus and seemed to be a top frat. This fall I have heard very little about them what is going on?

Posted By: spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Word   

Hibernating for a semester. Like a grizzly bear.

By: Word
#2  by: TempleGreek   

They have multiple housing infractions, as well as hazing violations. They aren't permitted to recruit for Fall 2014. They also had half of their chapter kicked out of the fraternity last fall. Their numbers are dwindling and won't exist in a year or so. They suck anywho.

By: TempleGreek
by: howOct 8, 2014 9:10:32 PM

How does a fraternity get housing infractions, dingus? You don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what they did to you.

By: how
by: wowOct 9, 2014 12:28:42 AM

thanks for the info I was not aware of that, but they always seemed like cool dudes to me not to snobby.

By: wow
#3  by: lol   

templegreek does not know what they are talking about.
KDR was on social probation last spring, broke it, got caught, so are sort of just taking this semester off to get back on track and stay out of trouble They'll be back doing their thing next semester don't worry.

By: lol
by: wordOct 14, 2014 6:02:01 PM

can you rush kdr in the spring?

By: word
#4  by: .   

yes you can

By: .
#5  by: .   

KDR was on social probation over fall 2014. They were just lifted of their probation a few weeks ago because of good behavior. They should be thanking the other fraternities because they pushed and voted to get them back. Temple fraternities should not be fighting each other or else the greek life is going to get even weaker. They will be back for spring 2015.

By: .
by: nahNov 25, 2014 1:24:28 AM

Nah, they weren't on probation with the school at all in Fall 2014, only with nationals. The school cleared them last spring.

By: nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.