facebook

aephi

by: tupanhel

see, aephi this is why you're ranked the way you are. trolling this site constantly by trying to make all the other organizations look bad isn't going to help your pathetic image. especially when you're so obvious about it. the other sororities are getting flooded with negative comments, yet here's aephi, miraculously scathing by. PNMs already have a distinct impression of you guys, and that's not going anywhere. Axid WILL have a better rush than you. maybe that'll help you wise up

Posted By: tupanhel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: THIS   

seriously though. half the comments on here are just people hating on each other.
I'm in a sorority and I honestly believe they are all great. That's why it's so competitive. I have friends in all and everyone is happy with their choice. Just pick what's right for YOU!
And to girls posting hateful comments, I think what goes around comes around. And, if you need to spread hate and make up lies just to get a better pledge class, then clearly you don't think your sorority is so great afterall because you should be able to recruit girls you want JUST FINE without all of that.
This comment not just directed at AEPhi btw. But everyone. So, chill AEPhi and don't attack me.

By: THIS
#2  by: Bish wut   

Bish wut

By: Bish wut
#3  by: hahaha   

people take this website so seriously lmao

By: hahaha
#4  by: Wut   

AEPhi literally does not care

By: Wut

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.