facebook

do sororities here care about insta follower count?

by: idk

thinking about rushing, but I don't use social media often bcuz I think stuff like instagram is toxic. Everything is just about numbers and portraying that you have "a life" & I'm not about that. But it seems like all or most sorority girls here have at least 1,000? So are sororities superficial about this sort of stuff? because that's actually really sad and I'm not gonna rush if that's the case.

Posted By: idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Yes all of them use Instagram follower count as the #1 deciding factor in whether or not you get a bid

But seriously this post made me lose brain cells

By: Yes
by: OPJun 11, 2019 1:19:45 PM

sarcasm aside, google search says that some sororities at other schools do care.. obviously didn't mean as #1 deciding factor, I just wanted to know how much they factor it in when getting a bid. didn't think it was that dumb of a question in 2019 but ok.

By: OP
#2  by: Srat   

No they dont. My sorority never even sees your social platforms nevermind your follower count, but it does help to have interesting things to talk about and be relatable

By: Srat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.