facebook

a xi d?

by: confused

Is it true that Alpha Xi Delta is on social probation? What does that mean if I'm thinking about going out for recruitment

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

That means they probably aren't taking girls this semester and if they are you guys won't be having any parties or socials. If they do and get caught theyll get into even more trouble and possibly kicked off campus.

As for formal recruitment idk how long their probation is for. ive heard some schools tell sororities they cannot participate or take a pledge class, I'm not sure if this is how it's going to be for AXiD. I doubt it. If they are still on probation in the spring and can take a pledge class you can join, but you guys won't be socializing with any frats or having any parties/formals.

By: Hi
by: ?Nov 18, 2016 6:38:12 PM

The social probation is only for the fall semester

By: ?
#2  by: fraternity brother   

they are unable to be involved with socials for only the fall semester, all recruitment is the same. it's really not the biggest deal since once spring semester rolls around they will be right back to normal.

By: fraternity brother
#3  by: ?   

It won't affect you, axid is only on probation for the fall

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.