facebook

regime change?

by: Ladiessss

Some recent ratings on this website seem to suggest a change in sorority rankings from the previously common consensus:

DZ
PhiSig

DPhie
AXiD

AEPhi

So Greek rankers, do we have a new ranking? Or is this still pretty accurate?

Posted By: Ladiessss
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: my take   

dz

phisig
axid

dphie

aephi

By: my take
#2  by: campus presence   

i think those are 100% right based on looks but like based on popularity and campus presence it would be more like:

DPhiE
DZ
-
AEPhi
AXiD
Phi Sig

everyone knows phi sig has been lacking in ways that axid is succeeding and growing!

By: campus presence
by: WoahMar 14, 2016 7:30:16 PM

Holy crap you couldn't be more wrong with this rating in any form.

1st presence and popularity should be separated as they are very different.

Presence:
DPhiE
Phi Sig=AXiD
DZ
AEPhi

Popularity:
DZ
AXiD
Phi Sig
AEPhi
DPhiE

Looks:
DZ
DPhiE
AXiD
Phi Sig
AEPhi

By: Woah
by: lmaoMar 14, 2016 7:42:07 PM

@woah...
AXiD u really think ur second in popularity & presence!?? and third in looks? you're still 99% unknown on campus & just bc u plaster the same 10 pretty girls all over your social media doesn't mean everyone doesn't know you're just as much of a mixed bag as aephi

By: lmao
by: @wowMar 20, 2016 1:09:08 PM

@wow--

I think you're mostly right, except I would put axid ahead of dphie at this point, just because I think I speak for most of Greek life when I say we're all sick of their crap at this point. Shame cuz they used to be my favorite sorority outside of my own. I also would give more credit to dz, it seems like they're trying to become more well-rounded and I think it's beginning to show.

By: @wow
#3  by: Woah   

@lmao I'm actually not in AXiD but I gave them high marks in popularity because of their good sportsmanship and lack of drama with any other sorority which obviously can't be said for a few other orgs on campus and high marks for presence (also they're actually tied with phisig if you go back to my post) because of all their successful philanthropy events. Plus, they're only in the middle for attractiveness so I don't get your criticism on that part. They get points for a very attractive new member class.

As for your comment about not being known enough still, I think you need to go back to 2014 lmao.

By: Woah
#4  by: Lol   

This post was gold/relevant until someone put dphie first, then it lost it allllllll ✌🏻️

By: Lol
by: OPMar 30, 2016 11:54:44 AM

THANK YOU

By: OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.