facebook

delta zeta

by: Help Please

Hi guys! I'm actually going to be a Freshman next year. I am really interested in Delta Zeta and I know that's silly because I haven't even had a chance to look at the chapter, but I still really like it. I was wondering what Delta Zeta looks for in their possible sisters during recruitment? Please no mean comments, just curious! :)

Posted By: Help Please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Goodytooshoes   

I hope all is well, I rushed dz but did not get called back, not that I really wanted to. I wanted to be in a sorority where everyone was valued the same way and as an average brunette I and others were not treated as equals in the rushing process. I ended up entering a sorority where personality is valued and I never regretted it. I won't tell you anything about other sororities either. Go in with a clear head. Pay attention to how they treat everyone in the room (including you) and choose a philanthropy you agree with dz has a lot of good people but that's your decision. Good luck! And good luck at UT, it's an amazing place

By: Goodytooshoes
#2  by: UT    

It's really hard to answer what they look for in a person but you'll find that out once you rush. It's more so how you click with the girls during rush, You'll feel what rooms you feel at home in and what rooms you're struggling to hold a conversation with the girls in. Go in with an open mind be yourself and give every sorority a chance- it'll all work itself out! Good luck!

By: UT
#3  by: ΔΖ   

This is where I fit in! I have friends in other chapters and I can't say anything bad about any other sorority since they were - and still are - very nice to me. Good luck to you this fall!

By: ΔΖ
#4  by: soph guy   

DZ's are hot as hell now and becoming a top sorority. Good luck

By: soph guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.