facebook

please answer

by: guest_3453

Hi! Someone else posted something like this, but I am transferring here next semester. I know that the campus is pretty small and there aren't any greek housing. I was wondering how that affects greek life? are the sororities still really close and do you make a lot of friends by being in them? Thank you so much :)

Posted By: guest_3453
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: utampagreek   

sometimes it can be hard for partying purposes LOL, but honestly it doesn't make much of a difference, many fraternities have off campus houses and they host a lot of darties which are so fun!! I'm in a sorority and since the campus is so small I see my sisters everywhere!! All of my close friends are in my sorority so not having a house doesn't make much of a difference, I'm actually living off campus in a house with a few of my sisters next semester so when a lot of people do that it's kind of like having multiple small sorority houses which is awesome because you'll have different sister's houses to visit all the time!

By: utampagreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.