facebook

ranking

by: freshman

what are the real rankings of sororities here??

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Guest   

1. DG
2. SDT
3. DZ
4. Theta
5. A chi o
6. Pi phi

DG and SDT are interchangable depending on what you're looking for

A chi O and Pi Phi are tied

By: Guest
by: SoromomAug 30, 2015 2:54:13 PM

It is sad when theta 6 which used to be top tier and focused on allowing a girl to be all you can be has become all high a cool and cliquish... a lot of girls graduated and a lot of girls have been alienated and are not staying... I guess you have to be 100% sorority focused and don't you dare get a part time job, or focus on your classes and other clubs!

By: Soromom
by: LolNov 4, 2015 1:44:32 PM

Lol no everybody hates SDT and DG.

By: Lol
#2  by: Alumni    

Who ever posted that before is probably shallow. Greek life shouldn't be ranked. Going through recruitment should be about finding the chapter where one fits in. All chapters have the same thing to offer but presents it in a different way. I have met girls in every sorority that I really liked. I've also heard the ups and downs of the other organizatios. To be honest every sorority struggles with same b.s. But in the end of the day it's finding a group of girls that you feel like you really belong too.

By: Alumni
#3  by: Guest   

Delta Gamma, and Delta Zeta are definitely the best!

By: Guest
#4  by: Ashley   

Here's my opinion: When I went to UT I went DG. Looking back, I personally regret it. I'm going to be honest. The reason I pledged was because I felt "cool" that I was picked (kind of like "oh the popular girls from high school are accepting me"). I did it for social status. I never felt a real sisterhood, there was a TON of backstabbing (oh, the stories I have!) and was primarily based on looks. If I had to do it over again I would have gone DZ. Though they may not be the "hottest" sorority, I always felt they had a great sisterhood, were super nice, yet still respected. Now that I have life experience, the superficial stuff doesn't matter in the long run. I felt like I wasted a lot of time and probably missed out on a lot of solid friendships and good people. I don't know if things have changed since then, but I URGE you to go with the sorority you feel the connection with...not the one you think is "Cool". You only have 4 years of college before the real world. These are some of the last best years of your life. Live for that.

By: Ashley
by: .Mar 26, 2016 10:10:48 PM

DZ's are so hot

By: .
by: greekNov 30, 2016 10:10:58 PM

DZ's are by far the hottest now

By: greek
#5  by: Greeklifeeeessdf   

IN MY OPINON
DG SDT KAO DZ AXO PI PHI

By: Greeklifeeeessdf
by: .Mar 26, 2016 10:11:13 PM

not at all

By: .
by: greekNov 30, 2016 10:11:32 PM

no way

#6  by: UT    

SDT
DZ
DG
KAO
AXO
PI PHI

By: UT
by: okAug 28, 2016 2:29:01 PM

lol so wrong

By: ok
#7  by: REAL   

1. DG & DZ
3. SDT
4. Theta
5. AxO
6. Pi Phi

By: REAL
by: greekNov 30, 2016 10:12:16 PM

ever since sdt got in trouble for hazing they suck. everyone dropped.

#8  by: Tman   

Remember it's a LIFE commitment who you go with so look at who is involved on campus and what they do but also on other colleges in case you want to transfer or go on to grad school

By: Tman
by: ExactlyJun 6, 2017 3:52:18 PM

As a DZ alum, I can tell you this is SO true.

By: Exactly
#9  by: k   

DZ
DG
SDT
Theta
Axo
SK
Pi phi

By: k
#10  by: Gdi   

DG
SDT
DZ
Kao
SK
AXO
Pi phi

Anyone who put DZ first is self ranking

By: Gdi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.