facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Tampa - UT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Go Greek!   

Each sorority on this page is a great sorority.They are all beautiful girls with high scholarship aims, a desire to give back to the community, and a passion for sisterhood. Each one is different in their own way. They all have their flaws as well as their perks. No body is perfect so you can't expect a sorority to be perfect! Don't bash on each other, it just shows weaknesses in the community. Support each other so we can have a strong and unified Greek Community. Remember that we all have the common bond of being part of such an amazing community, don't tear it down! And for all of the PNM's definitely Go Greek, you wont regret it!

By: Go Greek!
#2  by: sigchi   

sdt is the best sorority on campus.

By: sigchi
#3  by: pretty unbiased   

im a freshman and want to rush as a sophomore next year and as my unbiased opnion im going for dz. their pretty and down to earth girls. everyone in SDT looks like snooki's cousin and DG's i think are way too gorgeous/stuck up for me. KAT and AXO i just didnt even have in my mind.

By: pretty unbiased

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.