facebook

Greek Life?????

by: illinois

I am thinking about transferring to UT from SLU (MO) and am currently in GPHI at SLU. Since Tampa doesn't have GPHI and I can't rush again how important is Greek Life at Tampa? At SLU it's about 50/50. It's easier to make friends in Greek life and it's kind of like a smaller separate community within the undergrad experience. Traditionally, most guys don't really care if you're in Greek Life or not but if you are in Greek life the sorority you're in matters. Also, for frats their events are fun but there are no houses or anything.
Is it like this at Tampa? I know finding friends is going to be harder since I won't be in a sorority and I'm a little nervous.

Posted By: illinois
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

don't do it

By: yes
#2  by: The truth   

Sorority life does not matter here whatsoever, you can make friends without being in a sorority. Infact, if you’re not a freshman, most of recruitment here is based on who you know. So it’s better to transfer here, make friends, and have your friends help you get in their sorority if you feel like you still want to be apart of that life. But it is unneeded and most sorority girls at UT low key hate their sisters anyway

By: The truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.