facebook

Sororities ......

by: lolololll

If you rush and don’t get the sorority you want can you drop?

Posted By: lolololll
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Yes but I would give them a chance and get to know girls before you drop because you might be missing out on an amazing sisterhood.

By: .
#2  by: Drop   

Don’t listen to the above comment. Just drop, it’s easier . They try to lure you in with those comments like trying to give them chances but trust me. Better off dropping

By: Drop
#3  by: drop   

i rushed and got a sorority i didnt want, dropped, rushed again the next year and am now in a sorority i love. id do the same thing again, trust your gut and drop if you think thats best for you

By: drop
#4  by: Panhel   

There are a couple options for dropping. You can reject your bid before pledging if you are absolutely sure that you don't want that sorority and that will allow you to do COB that same semester for the sororities who partake in that. You can also get pledged and try out the new member process if you want to give it a chance and get to know the girls, then drop or "break your pledge" before initiation if you decide it is not for you. If you do pledge and decide to leave before initiation you will still be able to do recruitment the following year. If you join and complete the new member process by getting initiated you can still drop at any time but you will not be allowed to go through recruitment and join another sorority.

By: Panhel
by: falseMay 13, 2020 7:14:33 AM

^ this is wrong. If you sign the mraba after pref and reject the bid you can’t go through COB or any recruitment for another year. If you really think you want to drop, do so before they make you sign the mraba, otherwise if you reject the bid you can’t get a bid anywhere else for a year.

By: false

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.