facebook

low, mid, and high tier sororities

by: new

Does this concept of tiers really matter in a school so small? I'm a freshman who is interested in joining a sorority and haven't heard much being spoken about it. I'm mainly wondering if people really do judge you if you're in a "low-tier" sorority like they do in a lot of southern schools? I'm still debating about whether or not I should rush because I actually believe that I'll get along with the low-tier sororities better but I don't want to join if it's going to cause me a lot of external problems.

Posted By: new
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oo   

Tiers don’t matter whatsoever- at least for the girls. Guys can rank us all they want. Girls who go through recruitment just for the social part of it and to party don’t go far. Girls who want the experience, to meet new people, to make lifelong friends and to grow as a person will Have the most success. It doesn’t matter which sorority you’re in as long as you feel you fit in, have your people, and support the philanthropy.

By: oo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.