facebook

Rerushing a Sorority

by: haha

what are peoples thoughts on rerushing, does it look bad if I rush a sorority for a second time after being cut the first.

Posted By: haha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hm   

I don’t think it’s a bad thing, it really depends on which sorority. Sometimes they cut you bc you won’t fit, sometimes they cut you bc of numbers. How far did you get before they cut you?

By: Hm
#2  by: nickname   

^^ I fully agree depends on the sorority, a lot of times it depends. sometimes there is truly a reason, other times they do not think you are a good fit or even strictly a numbers reasons. You have to do what you feel is best. It could look bad but it also could look good and show you are truly interested!

By: nickname
#3  by: girl   

Typically what I have seen is if you re-rush a bigger sorority they won’t take you again. Smaller local sororities might take you again, but it’s rly up to which sorority. If you provide info on which sorority we can probs give you a better idea.

By: girl
by: HoneyMay 10, 2020 10:41:50 PM

This is not true. I am in a small sorority, and when we cut someone we do NOT want them coming back.

By: Honey
#4  by: ..   

i don’t think it’s a bad look. Maybe look into other organizations on campus and see if they could be a better fit if you already got cut from the first time. I think it mostly depends on the sorority how they will feel about it

By: ..
#5  by: Honey   

As a member of a sorority who has very low cuts, I am telling you to NOT RE-RUSH A SORORITY WHO CUT YOU. They clearly didn’t want you for some reason. Find people who DO want you and love you for who you are. Sororities are not like a sports team where you can practice over time and improve your skills to make the team next season. Unless you completely change your personality (and possibly looks) you’ll just look like a fool going back to an organization who didn’t want YOU. There are a few sororities on this campus who really look for good character rather than appearance and honestly, those are the ones who are truly your friends. <3

By: Honey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.