facebook

rush

by: lol

Thinking about rushing thusa what are everyone's opinions?

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

They’re nice girls but they’re so bottom tier they had to “rebrand” so it’s now sgphi as if that makes them any less bottom tier. Realistically they sit right next to pi chi, no wonder they’re not even on Greek Rank

By: ...
#2  by: Dfg    

Thusa might be “bottom tier” but tbh sometimes that means that the girls are closer and care more about who you are rather than what you look like. Same goes for Pi Chi

By: Dfg
#3  by: lmao   

Honestly the smaller sororities like pi chi are more likely to have genuine sisterhood since there’s not many sisters. Thusa has a lot of people meaning there’s more likely to be a lot of drama.

By: lmao
#4  by: lol   

im in a different sorority but i know some sisters in thusa and they’ve always been super sweet and welcoming to me even though i’m in a different org. I considered rushing them for a while, but i recommend looking at other sororities too just to keep your options open

By: lol
by: YaMay 23, 2020 11:18:31 PM

Agreed, I’m in a different sorority and really like the girls in thusa. Have quite a few friends in there too. But the best way to know who’s a right fit is by trying them all out and getting a feel for yourself !

By: Ya
#5  by: Lol   

Also in a different sorority and thusa has so many kind and welcoming girls they are deff not bottom tier according to the comments above, we had a 4 way party with them and it was such a fun time they seem like they have fun at their parties so if you plan on rushing them sure but always keep your options open !

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.