facebook

best sorority for transfer student

by: .

What's the best sorority for a transfer to join???

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 000   

I have heard Pi Chi takes a lot of transfer students

By: 000
#2  by: 000   

I have heard Pi Chi takes a lot of transfer students

By: 000
#3  by: Bye kappa psi   

Sdt, on the rise. Rivaling tri Sig

By: Bye kappa psi
#4  by: oney   

alot of sororities take transfers its all about if they like you and would like you to be a sister Akphi, DST, piphid they all take transfers

By: oney
#5  by: Oney   

DST, AKPHI, PIPHID

By: Oney
#6  by: .   

SDT is the realest

By: .
#7  by: Somegirl   

I feel as tho Pi chi looks at the person, not the type of student! If you get along with the girls, go for it!

By: Somegirl
#8  by: Jes   

Join tri sig, phi sig, ak phi, Sdt if u want to party with the good fraternity’s but keep in mind these ones tend to be hard to get into because of haveing 50+ rushes each semester if u want to pty with middle teir fraternity’s with a few good ones join any of the others and if you want to party with BX (weird guys) for 90% of your party’s join phi phi d

By: Jes
by: AbcdefgApr 16, 2020 5:09:54 PM

Or lephi

By: Abcdefg
#9  by: Hey   

Any organization is interested in meeting transfers! It’s all about where you feel you fit in best. If you click well with an organization, it won’t matter that you’re a transfer. It doesn’t really matter regadless if you get along or not. Each sorority is unique from each other so sometimes it’s a good idea to check out each one or the ones you can see yourself in the most. If you go unrec, you will probably be more likely to get a bid because they can have a harder time getting girls. Recognized is more competitive but worth it in my personal opinion if you find the organization that you feel at home with

By: Hey
#10  by: dylan   

SGPHi has amazing girls! follow their insta to check them out @sigmagammaphi

By: dylan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.