facebook

ast stereotypes

by: SUNYGSISTER

What are the stereotypes surrounding AST since being on campus?

Posted By: SUNYGSISTER
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: loveandalways   

They take anyone who shows the slightest interest - basically girls that didn't stand a chance in any other sorority. They have no pledge process to speak of and being in AST is zero time commitment, so it's really for people that just want to say they're in a national sorority. They think they're special because they're national, but really they just catch every other sorority's leftovers.

By: loveandalways
#2  by: Nickle02   

nice and friendly girls, but not selective. makes sense since they are new

By: Nickle02
#3  by: ReinhardX   

Based on what I've heard (won't name individuals but I have my inside sources) , they're nice girls but I agree with the above mentioned comments. They're not exactly unified & some of the girls regret joining.

By: ReinhardX
#4  by: Sunyg   

I can say that every single negative comment here is completely false. AST is extremely unified and they're some of the nicest and most fun girls on campus. Pledging is a time commitment, but it isn't ridiculous since the girls who join are generally involved in many other clubs and activities, and therefore don't have time to sit around and kiss each other's asses. Don't listen to anything from this site because it's probably people who didn't get a bid and bash others. AST is just as good as any of the other national sororities. I'm in a different national sorority and I think AST is awesome, some of my closest friends are in AST.

By: Sunyg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.