facebook

how bad is the sorority hazing?

by: Weary

I’m rushing right now and all the sororities say they don’t haze but I know they are just saying that. I wanted to know how bad the hazing is in sororities in recent times and what kind of hazing is it? I want to join a sorority but if they make me do things I’m uncomfortable doing then I don’t think it’s worth it and I’ll just drop.

Posted By: Weary
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: chill   

Generally speaking if a sorority says they don’t haze they mean it. If a sorority either doesn’t mention it or dodges questions about hazing with vague answers then you can probably bet they do haze. There’s really only a few that still do so you’re more likely to be rushing one that doesn’t haze than one that does.

By: chill
by: WearyJan 29, 2020 9:01:36 PM

Thank you that actually helped a lot!

By: Weary
#2  by: SOU329   

Clio does the worst, a good amount of naked stuff with them. Aopi, SDT, Phi lamb, and dephie actually haze. The others will just like yell at you once. But go where you like the ppl the most.

By: SOU329
by: WrongJul 9, 2020 2:37:56 AM

Aopi doesn’t haze anymore and clio doesn’t do naked stuff. Rumors get so exaggerated that you need to just trust where you fit in most. Although if a sorority does have a reputation for hazing and you know that’s not something you’re for then you shouldn’t force yourself to do something you wouldn’t want to do. Just remember not to believe everything you here, the sorority I’m in was rumored to force you to strip naked and have frat guys circle your flaws and we did not do that. I would have quit if we did.

By: Wrong
by: WrongJul 9, 2020 2:40:53 AM

used the wrong hear but I stand by my point

By: Wrong
by: RushDec 3, 2020 1:30:12 PM

Clio has never done anything involving girls getting naked. The worst that happens is yelling, which happens in almost every single sorority on this campus. Stop making false accusations when you clearly are not in a sorority and know nothing lol. Deeph doesn’t haze at all btw

By: Rush
#3  by: rushing   

everything that involves “hazing” is for the sole reason to know the organization your joining and get close with your pledge class. every single sorority hazes besides maybe two. nobody makes you do anything your not comfortable with. nobody makes you get naked lol

By: rushing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.