facebook

what is delta phi epsilon like

by: Incoming

I only want to rush a National sorority because of the connections so I’ve been looking at their social media I can’t get a good read on them so could someone tell me what their “vibe” is ... I want to be able to go out on the weekends a good amount but don’t want something like too strictly “sorority” are there other nationals like this. Thnks

Posted By: Incoming
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Heyy   

Deeph is a really fun sorority and probably the chillest national! You should def check it out if you think you're interested

By: Heyy
#2  by: nnn   

you'll see the word quirky a lot, girls are very close and funny! newest pledge class especially goes out a lot and are really friendly. more on the down low but overall sweet welcoming and fun girls!

By: nnn
#3  by: active sister   

Most people who want DPhiE are usually between them and AST, they're very similar since both are quirky and have a wide mix of girls. Both sororities go out equally as much and are definitely not your stereotypical sorority. But, as always you should go into recruitment with an open mind because you can shock yourself with you who you end up liking and not liking.

By: active sister
#4  by: Guest   

DPhiE is super chill and fun! Them and AST (the newest national on campus) are very similar. They both go out and are super friendly!

By: Guest
#5  by: ght   

DphiE and AST are nearly the same, but AST is newer and doesn't really haze.

By: ght
#6  by: local   

I really like DPhiE!! They're really great girls, a lot of fun and aren't you're stereotypical sorority. Def go into recruitment with an open mind though. I thought I was going to do a national but ended up loving a local and many of our alumni have gotten jobs from connections within our local sorority, so its really all about what you make of it. Best of luck with rushing and I hope you find your place!

By: local

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.