facebook

clio's new image

by: girl

i feel like clio seems to have a new vibe/image and i actually really like it. i think their newest pledge class and the new look of clio in general will bring in a lot of really cool girls who still are a lot of fun but in general just easy going and nice

Posted By: girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

They just had a graduating senior class of 20 girls so no duh they’re small right now. If you don’t like them then don’t talk about them? Clearly you care cause you’re taking your time to talk about a local being a small sorority. The way it’s supposed to be. Wild!

By: Ok
#2  by: Depledge and proud!   

When pictures of the same 5 girls are posted all over social media accounts it’s an issue of how small an organization is. Depledged because I couldn’t see myself truly being friends with any of them after crossing. I was degraded and treated like a slave to them. I feel stupid for putting myself through it. Rushes: don’t be fooled, rush around elsewhere there are plenty of places on campus that don’t haze. Locals at this school take advantage of freshmen who want to fit in

By: Depledge and proud!
by: You’re stupidAug 17, 2018 10:30:08 PM

Clearly you don’t know yourself well enough to know where you’d fit in! Crazy how things work.

By: You’re stupid
by: .Aug 18, 2018 10:57:44 AM

U just sound jealous

By: .
#3  by: wyd   

maybe be yourself instead of who you want to be when you are rushing and you wont need to depledge because you don't "fit"? Just a thought, most people do it, it seems to work lmao

By: wyd
#4  by: you're stupid    

I never reply to ANYTHING on greekrank but I felt the need to this time because I'm sick of people constantly dragging organizations without knowing the facts.

1) Clio just graduated 20 girls which was HALF of their organization so that might be the reason you see posts of the same few girls, because there are only a few of them right now. That being said, Clio as an organization has always been small, why you may ask? Because unlike national sororities many locals do not have a quota for a certain size pledge class so if they only like 5 girls they'll only take 5, if they like 15 girls they'll take 15.

2) STOP making assumptions about any organizations hazing process! The only people who actually know anything about anyones hazing processes are the people who have gone through it themselves. As a student who is also in greek life, I've heard my fair share of rumors and you have to take it for what it is, which is a RUMOR. Its extremely discouraging seeing untrue things being said about everyones organization, not just clio. Bottom line, if you didnt pledge you dont know anything.

3) To girls rushing, as corny as it sounds just place yourself where you feel most comfortable and find the most friends. Dont completely rule out an organization because of rumors, just really get to know the girls and youll find where you fit in best. You would be foolish to go into rush with a closed mind because of rumors.

By: you're stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.