facebook

you all are annoying

by: ugh

honestly, truly, if you are in a sorority here at geneseo... please stop posting negative things about other sororities on here. i realize this is probably a shout in the dark but it genuinely is sad. we are such a small school and as girls we should be building each other up. no one is going to lose their rank, or their rep, and even if you did who cares? if you were truly happy in your place you wouldn't feel the need to knock down other orgs. i can't even imagine the amazing things that would happen if sororities banded together and defended each other instead of all the lies and drama on here. frats do it enough to us, why join in? i can honestly say i have met such amazing and genuine girls in both the highest of "top tier" and the lowest of "bottom". it's sad to think of pnms looking on here and not wanting to join something because of untrue, biased stuff they read. we're in college, grow up a little.
at the end of the day, everyone who has joined greek life, no matter their "rank"... can most likely say they've made incredible memories and lifetime sisters. who are we to tell someone they arent cool just because of the letters they wear? use your energy to put love into the world, dont waste time on trying to be better than everyone.
no one's going to listen but oh wellllllll

Posted By: ugh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

also, most of the people writing on here aren't even in greek life. in real life everyone's cool for the most part. girls have best friends in different sororities and even live together. some people have beef with other people, that doesn't mean their entire sororities hate each other. don't believe whatever you read on here, rush everything even if you hear rumors and decide for yourself which is the best fit for you.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.