facebook

if you cut a sorority, will they still bid you?

by: Pnm

Rushing PanHel (+thusa), and if you are rushing and you do not want a certain house, so you cut them, if they really want you can you be stuck with a bid from them even if they're not on your pref sheet and you don't want them? I know it's a dual selection process but can you be stuck with a house you did NOT pref?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

You can get a bid from them if you didn't pref them at final pref if your first choice doesn't give you a bid. However, you just decline the bid if you don't want it!

By: Greek
by: ThanksJan 4, 2017 8:37:38 AM

What if you don't perf them at ALL?

By: Thanks
#2  by: No   

That's not how it works - it's a mutual selection. If they're off your list, you're off of theirs. That being said, the sororities that you pref may not end up offering you a bid at all.

By: No
by: SoJan 8, 2017 3:39:20 PM

So let's say I don't want sorority XYZ and I take them off my list. Even if they want me, and I don't put them on my list, can they still offer me a bid? Sorry if I'm asking the same question in different wording, I'm just confused. Haha

By: So
#3  by: #3   

You can only receive bids from the sororities you wrote down on your final pref sheet (up to 2) you can choose to pref only 1 but I don't recommend that unless that's the only place you'd want to be

By: #3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.