facebook

is ast really just a bunch of weird girls?

by: JustWondering

I know they were considered "bottom tier" before (which really doesn't mean anything at this school) since they were newer, but is it STILL true that they're not very selective or that it's just a bunch of weird/artsy/hippie girls?

Posted By: JustWondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: JustWondering   

"Weird" meaning unique. Should have phrased it better I guess.

By: JustWondering
#2  by: truth   

Yes they were considered bottom tier because they were new but they are really trying to establish a name and reputation for themselves. They are going to give DPhiE a run for their money this year. A lot of people seem to exclude deeph from being weird, when the truth is, they accepted a lot of random girls and they lost their personality during last years recruitment.

By: truth
#3  by: Thanks    

Thanks! I'm sure it's hard when it's a new chapter. Didn't know DPhiE was considered "weird"! (Again, "weird" being "unique", not the typical sorority girl I guess). Good to know! I was kind of put off by DPhiE anyways since some of the girls seemed rude. Obviously I'll have to see further during rush, but good to hear that AST is moving up here!!

By: Thanks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.