facebook

should i join a business frat over a lowtier sorority

by: sorority or business frat

i went thru formal rush and will end up with a low tier sorority if i accept my bid. i dont know if i like the girls and am very hesitant to join right now. is a business frat a good alternative? all i want is a good social seen, things to do, and a way to make friends and see them pretty frequently.

Posted By: sorority or business frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wat   

u spelled scene wrong

By: wat
#2  by: lol   

Business frats are good alternative, though not quite the same as greek life. they still party and have great people, but not quite to the level that greek life takes it. They definitely have all the things you are looking for, just make sure you pick the right one.

By: lol
#3  by: An option   

The business frats are a great option but understand that some of them are pretty competitive to get into. They have lots of socials etc but pledging is very time consuming and they are serious about the business part of it. If you just want a social scene, it probably won't work. If you are serious about building your resume and working with mentors, then give it a go. The co-ed aspect is really cool.

By: An option

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.