facebook

far sig vs kappa sig vs alpha sig

by: Jacob

alright guys... Far Sig, Kappa Sig, Alpha Sig. who has best social schedule? overall best and work of the three? know anything about the guys here?

Posted By: Jacob
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kdr   

kappa sig isn't gonna have a house after next semester, sooo

By: kdr
#2  by: lou   

Far sig has been on the steady decline for a while now. They have parties that tend to get way too hot to the point where it's not fun. Kappa Sig and far sig have similar social schedules. Although, in my opinion kappa sig has more potential. Don't know about their recent spring pc, but their fall pc was pretty good. They just need to get rid of the older pc's who bring them down. Also a little overshadowed by their location (Sig Chi, Pike, Tke, DTD, and Sammy) who are higher frats. Alpha Sig tends to get slept on for some reason. Fall pc wasn't bad, parties have gotten much better. There's potential there.
kappa sig slightly above alpha sig but go where you like more because they are pretty similar. Far sig eh.

By: lou
#3  by: frat   

~Far Sig has moderately attractive guys and are cool because they can have parties on their first floor and basement, but their location makes it hard for them to rise. Definitely a fun place though!

~Kappa Sig's parties have been great but nothing like the ones KDR used to throw back when I was a freshmen... sucks that they're losing their house when KDR comes back but they're great right now! Their fall pledge class killed it as well and they're probably going to do alright this semester

~Alpha Sig is the lowest of the three, a lot of girls in my sorority hate going over because the brothers are extremely creepy and they are one of the biggest self rankers here. When they learn to talk to girls and not creepily try to dance with us, their house gives them the potential to rise

By: frat
#4  by: Sarah Jane   

Kappa Sig would be my number 1 but I'm not sure whats gonna happen with their house so can't really say.
Alpha Sig has cool fun guys and when they do throw down its lit.
Far Sig would be my bottom for sure. Their location hurts them a lot. It's so out of the way already, if you want to go anywhere after you social there you're in for a long walk. Not to mention their parties get wayyyy too crowded and they cramp everyone into one tiny room out of the whole big house. average guys and they never have enough booze.

By: Sarah Jane
#5  by: who   

which sororities do these frats social with though?

By: who
#6  by: HA!   

I think you mean, Beta Sig! Lol have fun in 6th tier

By: HA!
#7  by: Eh   

Don't pledge any of the frats you mentioned. Re rush in the fall.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.