facebook

the mystery of far sig

by: drwho

I had never heard of this fraternity before coming on this site. Whenever I heard of "sigma kappa" I always assumed people were referring to the sorority! I am so confused how I never knew this fraternity existed! I am assuming they are called Far Sig because their house is far away; I have never seen it before? Is it that far from all the other houses?

Just curious to hear what people know about this frat and what the guys are like. Do they have parties regularly?? What sororities do they social with? My sorority hasn't social with them and we social with a wide variety of fraternities so I am confused!

Posted By: drwho
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: dope   

these guys are pretty chill fun dudes. they don't throw down too much at their own house but get away bars regularly

By: dope
#2  by: dope   

these guys are pretty chill fun dudes. they don't throw down too much at their own house but get away bars regularly

By: dope
#3  by: close   

they blow

By: close
#4  by: fratstar6969   

I'm talking to a guy currently who is in phi sig kap. it sucks because they have a pretty week social schedule, they don't throw down every night and most of the time their socials don't get too poppin/lit/hype but the guys are super chill and laid back!!

By: fratstar6969
by: lolDec 21, 2016 11:52:14 AM

"Week"

By: lol
#5  by: Who   

Definetly some strange lookin guys

By: Who
#6  by: no no   

sorry- no "strange looking guys" to be found there. far sig got a great pc this fall. this frat does their own thing and could care less about tiers.

By: no no
#7  by: Yo   

chill af. they got on probo the rest of last semester but are done with that once sylly week ends. Before probo they threw some sick parties and probably will again. Def worth checking out on a good night, the guys are some of the nicest and chillest guys i've met.

By: Yo
#8  by: Cops   

I hear they serve only the warmest Natty and vlad in their Sweatbox of a basement, haven't had a party since last sylly week and didn't get bars at any 5 tier houses. Just letting ya know dphie

By: Cops
#9  by: danky   

lets be real, natty and vlad is all you can get at any house unless you have friends there who will hook u up with something better. I've been to several parties at this frat this semester so the people saying they haven't done anything since sylly week are wrong.

By: danky
#10  by: BSfrat.   

this is one of those houses that isn't that popular and isn't constantly throwing down so people feel like their guys are chill and nice, but they aren't. i went to one party at far sig this semester and all the guys were awkward and it was very difficult to get alcohol. i ended up talking with this one guy who seemed very nice and offered to walk me home. except like 10 minutes into the walk he ditched me on the side of the road saying he forgot something and would be right back and i never saw him again. never went back to far sig after this.

By: BSfrat.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.