Page 1 of 1
#1  by: zoom   

dchi, pike, and sae

By: zoom
#2  by: zoom   

dchi, pike, and sae

By: zoom
#3  by: wow   

First of all whoever posted the first comment was just joking.
Second of all I can't believe you took the time out of your day to be so mean. You are a very hateful girl that is obviously very insecure about herself. As a member of dphie, I can tell you the majority of us are aware we are not going to be top tier and joined for the experience and sisterhood, because the only people who really care about reputation are people who live with a high school mentality that have yet to mature. We have be getting a lot of requests for socials though. That is a fact. Not with "top tiers" obviously, but again, if that really bothered us we would all drop. Have a lovely day.

By: wow
by: Ew dphieOct 26, 2016 2:50:36 PM

Well if I'm a very hateful and insecure girl I got me some big problems, seeing as how I'm in a frat

By: Ew dphie
by: Just the rules thoOct 26, 2016 5:45:26 PM

I don't care, I don't have any dog in this fight, but just want to state for the record that it's mandatory for frats to social with a new sorority in its first year. Not saying you're not all amazing girls, not say you aren't, just saying it's a rule, they have to ask you this year. If you're ranking based on social schedule, you need to wait till next year

By: Just the rules tho
#4  by: Well stated   

It's just a phi sig looking for some much needed attention. Not to worry phi sig is down with ADPi and PM. DPhiE will be just fine from what I've seen!

By: Well stated
by: Ew dphieOct 26, 2016 2:54:14 PM

Wrong again. In a frat and that's our view.
Understand why you're blaming another sorority but you need to deal with reality instead

By: Ew dphie
#5  by: Yeah right   

You are def not in a frat. You are a very bored girl that needs to get a life. No guy would care enough to write something like that. Guys just want a place to put their

By: Yeah right
#6  by: anon   

lmao @ greek rank

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.