facebook

most underrated sororitys?

by: underdog

Who do you think are the most under rated sororities? To name a few I think...

1. Delta Zeta!! The DZ girls are actually so nice and chill and most of their girls are hot. Not sure why they are so low in rankings when they seem to very similar to Gamma Phi and AXO?

2. SDT!! These girls seem so cool and most are very pretty. Again, not sure why they are ranked so low in the rankings! They seem a lot like ASA.

Posted By: underdog
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Your comparison is a little bit of a stretch. I truly used to think ADPi was underrated but then they started doing this "rebranding" as Alpha Delta and self-rank stuff which sort of made them lose my support.

By: Hi
#2  by: Um lol   

There is a lot of underrated sororities but DZ is not one of them and that comparison is very unrealistic ..

By: Um lol
#3  by: underdog   

I know many won't share my opinion but those two were just the two I personally thought of and the sororities they reminded me of! Feel free to share your opinions.

By: underdog
#4  by: well   

which ones do you think are overrated?

By: well
by: underdogOct 18, 2016 11:15:45 PM

alpha phi and theta.. just my opinion though.

By: underdog
by: YesOct 19, 2016 6:40:21 AM

I agree on aphi being completely overrated. Those girls aren't even attractive and are so stuck on themselves (not to generalize but this whole site is about generalizations) they're falling so hard

By: Yes
#5  by: SDT   

I agree SDT isn't that difference looks wise from ASA. Not sure why SDT is ranked so much lower?

By: SDT

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.