facebook

dphie

by: harambe

what will dphie be like? it's hard to tell from the new PC but who will they social with and how will they turn out?

Posted By: harambe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Okay phi mu nice try

By: Lol
#2  by: psu   

I think it will work itself out. If the attractive girls stay involved and become the face of dphie, that will help. My best friend was a founding member of gamma phi at UF and it was half hotties and ugs. They are starting to work their way up though

By: psu
by: lol Oct 11, 2016 2:59:50 PM

lol gamma phi is a strong national of course they will move up wherever they colonize. dphie is not a well known sorority.

By: lol
#3  by: truth tea   

I think it is just hard bc a lot of the greek community think of them as the girls who were the rejects from fall rush and unfortunately the only three girls i know that are in it did not get bids for multiple reasons. Like they are nice but unfortunately most aren't attractive and they are the leftovers

By: truth tea
by: bish whatOct 13, 2016 6:37:37 PM

but actually a lot of us didn't do formal recruitment, and regardless we're humans not "leftovers" lolol

By: bish what
#4  by: psu   

Jeez guys they just had Bid Day yesterday and i'm sure they have no official exec board elected or anything like that. DphiE is top at good schools like NYU and UMiami- i'm sure with the right people elected they can be very succesful I just find it hilarious how we are rushing to critize a sorority who hasn't been on campus for more than a day

By: psu
#5  by: new dphie   

im in dphie and im reading all these and im so sad i want to drop now i know you shouldnt listen to greekrank but if this is what everyone is thinking i dont want to be in something that will make me ostracized and be sad

By: new dphie
by: Pan loveOct 11, 2016 4:13:52 PM

Don't listen to these greekrank trolls. Almost all houses get crap on here. Congrats on being a founding member. I was a phi sig founder and there was some nasty stuff said about us too.

By: Pan love
by: PsuOct 11, 2016 6:31:31 PM

Don't worry- remember that half of the people that make these posts are scared of their sorority "falling in rankings" so they have to put others down to make themselves look good

By: Psu
#6  by: Seriously    

Girl if you are going to let a few people with no life convince you to leave dphie you should drop because you obviously didn't join for the right reasons

By: Seriously
#7  by: Good lucj   

Please don't pay any attention! Congrats to all new DPhiE pledges! Enjoy the experience...and please don't let the creeps on GR affect your decision. Sending Pan Hel love to DPhiE!!!

By: Good lucj
#8  by: Good luck    

just posted the message of "good luck" above and I'm a SigKap. We're not shown too much love either but I'm really enjoying my sisterhood and you should too! And here's the truth...every sorority has pretty girls and not so pretty girls...even the "top tiers".

By: Good luck
#9  by: ??   

where are they going to live next year?

By: ??
by: DphiE MemberOct 20, 2016 10:11:33 AM

We are getting a dorm floor in the sorority suites.

By: DphiE Member
#10  by: DphiE Member   

LOL y'all best be jealous.

By: DphiE Member

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.