facebook

new sorority

by: sororexpansion

Phi Mu has been invited to colonize a new chapter here. Thoughts? I think they should've given back AZD or Alpha Phi their charter instead.

Posted By: sororexpansion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bax   

AZD and Alpha Phi aren't coming back for a long time. These groups got caught hazing basically red handed. They had their charter taken away by nationals not just the school.

I'm really surprised that Phi Mu is coming mostly because they are known as a very southern sorority and Binghamton is the complete opposite of southern. I can tell you that they're not going to haze, unlike the other groups on or off campus. Anyway, I'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

By: bax
by: TrueJan 3, 2015 4:20:41 AM

Phi Mu may be a Southern sorority nationally but it's really the members in each chapter that make up chapter personality... I mean every sorority reputation varies from school to school anyways.

By: True
#2  by: idk   

It'll be interesting to see how Phi Mu does, they're very big across the south and top at just about every SEC school but they're not very well known up north (bottom at PSU, Rutgers, etc). They have a strong nationals and a history of colonizing in schools and rising fast so who knows

By: idk
#3  by: Happy   

I wish Phi Mu the best of luck. I really like their philanthropy, Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals.

By: Happy
#4  by: Girl   

In reply to True's statement, none of the on campus sororities haze

By: Girl
by: baxterJan 12, 2015 7:20:04 PM

Yeah, no. Although you could make the argument that anything and everything, can be "technically" be considered hazing.

Anyway, good luck to Phi Mu. I hope they do well and expand greek life at binghamton.

By: baxter
by: GreekGodFeb 5, 2015 9:49:06 PM

If you believe that, then you clearly aren't in a sorority.

By: GreekGod
by: stealyogirlFeb 10, 2015 8:07:44 PM

your just stupid

By: stealyogirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.