facebook

sororities

by: Freshie

What are the vibes from sdt, kkg, tri xi, and ez

Posted By: Freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 1   

sdt- definitely the top on campus sorority, really good sisterhood, i always see them together, jappy, people say they're stuck up but i've only had positive interactions w them
kkg- newest on campus and rising, nice girls and strong sisterhood for being so new, you won't get hazed at all
tri xi- really pretty girls but beware of off campus sororities the pledging is awful
ez- barbie like pretty girls, top off campus sorority, also said to have awful pledging,
id personally advise you to stick to campus recognized sororities, it's worth waiting the extra semester :)
check out the instagrams of all the sororities to get a base level vibe/ look of the girls that are in it

By: 1
by: Thank youJul 8, 2018 11:17:56 PM

Such an accurate response for once

By: Thank you
#2  by: Kk   

^^Prob a phi moo

By: Kk
by: kldfklJul 15, 2018 11:55:27 AM

lets all be nice instead of trying to create fake rivalries :)

By: kldfkl
by: YesJul 18, 2018 2:27:54 AM

I agree with kk. As a stat member I get alone idk what these guys are talking about

By: Yes
by: BooJul 20, 2018 1:58:02 AM

sororitys thrive on rivalries

By: Boo
by: uhhJul 20, 2018 9:28:12 PM

thats not true... @boo

By: uhh
by: FrattyJul 21, 2018 2:52:19 AM

@uhh Then girls wouldn’t do stuff like the phi moo comment. It was funny but that’s still someone trying to start something. With a majority of these ranking/status posts it’s usually another sorority member.

By: Fratty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.