facebook

let's talk the kkg founding sisters

by: A

What do you think of the founding sisters of KKG? Anyone know any of them?

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: x   

love them!

By: x
#2  by: Ha   

Pretty impressed with KKG. They’ll be huge in a few years

By: Ha
#3  by: Fr   

Good pc

By: Fr
#4  by: frat   

they're prob gonna be up there in a few years because its such a huge name

By: frat
by: FrattyMar 8, 2018 4:21:05 PM

Seriously. This may also be the rise of a better sorority at the school for once.

By: Fratty
#5  by: hi   

Yeah, agreed, I think they were pretty selective for a founding PC and got good girls who would've normally done other orgs if this wasn't here

By: hi
by: YesMar 9, 2018 4:34:30 AM

All you need are the right girls and so far they’re starting well. Definitely looking forward to mixing with them as they grow.

By: Yes
#6  by: A   

I heard their bid day is today so I'm ready to be on the lookout for their PC in the union

By: A
#7  by: Aaa   

Saw them today in the union, most girls are really good looking

By: Aaa
#8  by: No   

Lol this is literally all kkg girls writing about themselves.

By: No
by: UhMar 11, 2018 12:04:44 AM

This is literally another sorority chick that just has to hate on another. Move on.

By: Uh
#9  by: lmfao   

all these answers are obviously written by kkg girls lmao....from what I've seen there are a lot of rejects that I don't see belonging to any sorority. Should get better down the road though...

By: lmfao
#10  by: A   

I've noticed that juniors and seniors are hot af but the freshmen and sophomores are just rejects from formal recruitment tbh
like was said they'll get better in a few years though as they start picking hotter underclassmen and don't have to deal with weird girls

By: A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.