facebook

tau alpha upsilon

by: Mark

How is this frat at Bing? I haven't seen any reviews about them and was wondering if the brothers have a good rep and if the frat is considered good at Bing.

Posted By: Mark
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sorority   

Irrelevant

By: sorority
by: AephiSCFeb 22, 2018 2:02:02 AM

Truthfully maybe before...but upcoming classes have started making TAU a rising frat in social and philanthropic aspects. Really turning around

By: AephiSC
#2  by: 516-->631   

Their name is all over campus and they have pretty bangin parties

By: 516-->631
#3  by: i   

Oldest frat on campus but somehow irrelevant socially still. one of the worst social fraternities but has good philanthropy. Anyone who says otherwise about their social status is lying

By: i
#4  by: BigJ42   

Parties are always packed, aslo their house is sick

By: BigJ42
#5  by: TAU TAU TAU   

TOP TEIR, BEST FRAT ON CAMPUS HANDS DOWN

By: TAU TAU TAU
#6  by: Lol   

It's true socially Tau is one of the worst frats on campus plus a lot of the brothers are goobers. Best to avoid unless it's your time of thing

By: Lol
#7  by: Lmao   

Went to an open there once, walked into about 30 guys ignoring the 6 girls that actually went. The guys are jealous weirdos and the only reason anyone knows of TAU is because they run IFC and do so terribly. If you wanna ruin your college career, go for it.

By: Lmao
#8  by: Jonathon   

TAU Paint Party and OkTAUberfest were unreal. TAU is slowly but surely coming back to a great group of social guys who love throwing good parties, good philanthropy, and will be/is becoming one of the top tier frats at bing

By: Jonathon
#9  by: TownieLovaaaa   

If you looked at TAU 2-3 years ago they were a bunch of goobers, but most have graduated or are graduating this year. The last 2 PC's have been the best they ever had and are competitive with all mid tier frats. The prior reputation of TAU is something that is gonna take time to get over but if they keep getting chill dudes, I see it changing quicker rather than later. TAU is definitely on the rise, but still "irrelevant" in the eyes of the top tier. Open parties are top 5 opens on campus no doubt and brothers are actually nice/helpful at opens.

By: TownieLovaaaa
#10  by: Chainszz   

Heard they pulled 9 solid pledges this semester and had 16 last semester. All IFC frats including myself are pretty surprised by this but they still have a lot of work to do socially/reputation wise. Their PC numbers are impressive tho

By: Chainszz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.