facebook

stratsssssssssś

by: Just saying

Tbh I think DDS and Kdphi are underrated. They both have some hot girls. They both have pretty fun parties and they're fun when I see them at T's. Alph and S are still better but I don't think DDS and Kdphi are as far behind as everyone makes it seem for no reason.

Posted By: Just saying
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ghij   

Who snitches the most, in order?

By: ghij
by: LollllDec 19, 2019 9:31:13 PM

Only snitch is Aephi

By: Lollll
by: OtherDec 20, 2019 7:48:12 AM

Heard axid is too

By: Other
by: ^ Dec 20, 2019 9:57:39 AM

same but i dont think axid exist anymore

By: ^
#2  by: Phoenix   

Almost all traditional fraternities and sororities are underground now. ZBT and TEP maybe the only ones above ground: ZBT (above-ground entity) supposedly enjoys administration favor, and TEP is a recently [re-]founded fraternity at a UAlbany. Alpha Xi Delta, according to official administration announcement, just lost its UAlbany recognition in 2019. The past two years have seen the devastation of what was left of traditional Greek life after a twenty-year campaign to destroy us all, root and branch.

By: Phoenix
#3  by: )()17:8,9;929   

Yea true probably cuz they used to not be good but both glod up ode in recent years and got a lot better just like how some orgs that used to be top have gotten worse

By: )()17:8,9;929
#4  by: Phoenix   

But now they are after all of us...just a matter of time. We need to unite and fight back using the most effective weapon at our disposal—information, The UAlbany administration is not merely corrupt, but also cowardly: they hate us but they fear publicity. W can turn the tables on them very quickly!

By: Phoenix
#5  by: Lol   

They’re both still miles behind aephi lmao .... you guys get like three pretty girls and think you’re a top tier sorority 😂😂😂 lmao don’t worry aephi will be back next semester and everything will go back to normal ... meaning they’re going to completely take over formal recruitment like they always do 😂

By: Lol
by: -lBroDec 29, 2019 9:11:04 AM

LOL if u think Aephi are top. S and alph are way better so u must be delusional. Looks wise aephi are the same mid tier as kd dds. Personality and fun wise? Theyre the worst compared to anyone

By: -lBro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.