facebook

hhhh

by: H

If sxs was an underground sorority why would they be wearing letters on campus and advertising it on social media lol they’re A NYS NON PROFIT STOP MAKING UP LIES ....they pay taxes for it and have paperwork

Posted By: H
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: o   

because they obviously used to be SDT till rhey got kicked off campus and if they really arent a sorority (underground or not) stop talking about them on this website...? i dont see people talking about business clubs and sports teams on here 🤔

By: o
#2  by: lol   

by saying they have letters that implies theyre a greek organization so this entire post is literally contradicting itself

By: lol
#3  by: Wtf   

I didn’t know that non profit hold rush events and tell girls that they use sxs as a decoy like they told me ? Also didn’t know that non profits give big sisters and sorority paddles and have a pledge process/pledge classes and hold interviews in order to join. I guess I misunderstood the meaning of an nonprofit organization . Either that or this is proof of how you lie lol

By: Wtf
by: JjjkkkJul 31, 2018 10:06:26 AM

the school knows that lmaoooo they don’t care cause they stopped hazing which on campus orgs love to do and THATS how you end up in jail regardless of what org your in

By: Jjjkkk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.