facebook

alpha phi going downhill already

by: nonofyourbusiness

Apparently one girl is getting kicked out of Alpha Phi because she accepted a bid from another sorority a few years ago. Alpha Phi also accepted girls who signed the mraba last year and didn't wait a full year to rush again. It looks like they're going to struggle getting used to how our Panhel works.

I've also heard that a bunch of girls have dropped already because the dues are ridiculous.

Bummer. I was hoping that this colonization would be successful, but I don't even know if they'll make it through the first year.

Posted By: nonofyourbusiness
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

play by the rules Alpha Phi -- don't come in and try and scoop up leftover girls who aren't eligible.

By: eh
#2  by: :   

I don't understand...so she accepted a bid from another sorority, but she's not in that sorority anymore. Why is that a problem?

By: :
by: hmOct 5, 2015 8:49:25 PM

it shouldn't be unless she initiated in that sorority- once you initiate in a sorority, you can never join another, even if you drop from your original one. I'm not sure what happened in that case, but that's the only reason I could see for why Alpha Phi would kick someone out from being in another sorority. In that case, either the girl should have been forthcoming about being in another organization previously, or Panhel should have done a better job of explaining the rules. Maybe Alpha Phi should have known but I don't know if there's a way they could have known that she previously initiated another organization.

By: hm
#3  by: Bulldog   

Absolutely, totally false. Threatened much?

By: Bulldog
#4  by: ?   

is the FALSE?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.