facebook

rate sorority girls on their character, not looks

by: Skin deep

I was looking at some of the past posts (especially the earliest dates ones) and I notice that many people seem to think that physical appearance makes a good sorority. I am a guy and even I know that it's not cool in the 21st century to rate girls by their looks.

Posted By: Skin deep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

Ok, if we are going strictly by character, I think that Kappas are by far the nicest. There are certainly nice girls in all of the houses but Kappas seem to have the closest sisterhood.

I am a man and obviously not a Kappa, but this analysis is just based on my observations.

By: Ok
#2  by: Or   

How about not "rating" women at all! Crazy thought

By: Or
by: uhSep 25, 2019 8:50:41 PM

kinda defeats the whole purpose of this site, no?

By: uh
#3  by: but    

its really certain sorority women who perpetuate these ranks to make themselves feel better. Sisterhood should be more powerful honestly.

By: but
#4  by: but    

its really certain sorority women who perpetuate these ranks to make themselves feel better. Sisterhood should be more powerful honestly.

By: but
#5  by: appearance   

Your appearance reflects the pride you take in yourself, and the respect you have for others.

Nothing to be proud of about being a lazy slob.

By: appearance
by: uhOct 8, 2019 6:56:16 PM

really...are there really lazy slobs at Yale. c'mon now

By: uh
by: hmmmOct 10, 2019 4:36:01 PM

Legacies studying Liberal Arts.

By: hmmm
by: at hmmmOct 11, 2019 8:38:36 PM

exactly my point...jealous girls wanting to take others down to feel good about themselves

By: at hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.