facebook

alpha omicron pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Omicron Pi sorority chapter comments at Elon University - EU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jenny   

smart, pretty, nice, AO Pi's got it all going on!

By: jenny
#2  by: ME   

I love AOII. Really fun girls, most are cute, great to hang out with

By: ME
#3  by: GDI   

they're pretty fun and nice. you kind of forget about them on campus, but they're fun when you talk to them. very interesting and diverse group of girls, and that is something they pride themselves on.

By: GDI
#4  by: abcd   

i love these girls actually. they're fun to be around, and although they aren't always the cutest, they have a lot of beautiful girls. they are great to party with and can always have a good time. i don't think there is really a stereotype for them because they are very random and diverse, but they all work together well. i think they arent really rising right now, but could be in a few years especially if their next pc is as good as this last one.

By: abcd
by: my2centsAug 11, 2013 11:16:18 AM

exactly this. there are some really attractive girls, and some girls that, well, should have been bj's, all together, they are a really great group of girls who can be really really fun. with another strong pledge class, they will be moving up the ladder.

By: my2cents
#5  by: truth   

I honestly always forget they exist. I can remember every other sorority but theirs.

By: truth
#6  by: goaoii!   

I did an event of theirs yesterday from another organization and I had so much fun! Our coaches were great and the AOII girls were all so sweet!

By: goaoii!
#7  by: nice   

AOII gets put down a lot but honestly they have a lot of really gorgeous girls. its just a random mix

By: nice
#8  by: reply   

I didn't know AOPi existed before recruitment last year. Now I'm friends with a lot of AOPis and I think if they could really do some PR they wouldn't be so overlooked all the time. They have the same amount of randoms as KD does and people think highly of them.

By: reply
#9  by: lolol   

AOpi has some closet hotties...i've hooked up with a good bunch and have overall been impressed. There are duds in every sorority and aoii is no exception but overall good group of girls

By: lolol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.