facebook

bid day?

by: Freshman

ok so I have a real question.. If I have sorority A and sorority B on bid day, and I chose sorority A, but they don't pick me and sorority B does pick me, am I just not in a sorority or can I somehow get into sorority B?? Hope this makes sense

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: B   

Techincally yes, you will receive a bid from sorority B, unless you suicide which means you choose A all the way or else no sorority at all. Hope this makes sense!

By: B
#2  by: Yes!   

Great question and your PiChi will cover it more exact! Basically, the answer is yes. On preference round (the last round before bid day) you will have the option to go to two houses MAX. If you only go to one, don't worry! You're still fine. But after those rounds, you will be given a piece of paper with two blanks. You put your first choice first and your second choice second. It's very important to put BOTH down (just in order of your favorites). If you only put one and you went to two houses, you are moved to the bottom of that sororities bid list and have a less of a chance of getting a bid. This is called suiciding and it's dangerous. If you list both houses and you don't get a bid from your first choice but the second choice does offer a bid, your bid card will then be for your second choice and you can accept that bid if you choose! Hope that helps!

By: Yes!
by: Original posyetDec 4, 2014 5:55:43 PM

thank you!!! Really helpful

By: Original posyet

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.