facebook

hazing

by: Real Talk

Can someone just be straight up and tell me which sororities haze? None of this "we're all wonderful, no one hazes" or "Well MY sorority doesn't haze but all these others do." Someone please just be straight up.

Posted By: Real Talk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

Sigma has been caught before and from talking to others, still do. Others not so much.

By: true
#2  by: truth   

I have friends in many different organizations and the only hazing things I've heard about are really from the "top tier" ones (Phi Mu, Sigma, Zeta). My friends in AOII have talked about "family hazing" on big/little but they've all said it's more of a drinking thing. I've never heard of hazing from AZD, Delta, AXO, or KD.

I think Sigma gets a really bad rep for hazing because of incidents that happened years ago. I know they have some hazing still, but it's not nearly as bad as people think. They got into a lot of trouble before and they aren't stupid enough to do that again.

By: truth
by: Chill outDec 5, 2014 3:55:07 PM

My friend in KD told me KD's hazing rules are so strict they send people to standards for random things like calling new girls babies

By: Chill out
by: WellDec 7, 2014 8:50:59 PM

I highly doubt that they send them to standards for things like that, but even if they do, props for taking hazing so seriously.

By: Well
#3  by: Lolz   

Sigma still hazes don't believe what you hear they still haze and phi mu has gym hours for their new members

By: Lolz
by: questionDec 3, 2014 8:08:10 PM

is phi mu the only one with required gym hours? I hear tri delta does too?

By: question
by: NoDec 3, 2014 10:28:51 PM

Delta doesn't require gym hours

By: No
by: LololDec 4, 2014 1:00:39 AM

Delta sucks no

By: Lolol
by: phi muDec 4, 2014 4:32:54 PM

I'm a new phi mu and haven't been to the gym since last april so thats funny

By: phi mu
by: LolDec 4, 2014 7:17:17 PM

So you mean you haven't been to the gym since pledging has been over?

By: Lol
by: yeeeeeaaaaDec 5, 2014 7:38:33 PM

sooo phi mus are the ones on these boards - cool guys!!!!!

By: yeeeeeaaaa
#4  by: Really   

Do you really think anyone is dumb enough to haze this year considering what just happened with Sigma Pi?

By: Really
by: yesDec 5, 2014 7:53:40 PM

yes, i think a lot of people here are. Most have the 'it happened to me so it has to happen to you' mentality.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.