facebook

what's the deal with tri delt, axid and aoii?

by: curious freshman

i haven't met anyone in them and don't hear much about them. not that I'd choose based on them, but what are their general reputations?

Posted By: curious freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: all good   

All three of these organizations are pretty basic sororities, relatively vanilla. There isn't any negative you can say about any of them, they're all relatively involved with their philanthropies and the campus and all have pretty decent sisterhoods.

That being said, again, pretty vanilla so the idea of cookie-cutter fits well with them and there isn't a whole, whole lot of sparkle. Even still, great organizations and pretty respected in both the Greek and general Elon communities, I would say.

By: all good
#2  by: Truth   

Alpha Xi Delta has some really cool girls. They have a really close sisterhood and are really involved as well. Their last pledge class wasn't their best but they have definitely been rising these past few years!

Tri Delta is a very vanilla organization but they have a great sisterhood. They're really close with each other and won greek week last year. They are kind of plain though. They don't branch out a lot and they can be boring, but the girls are really sweet.

Alpha Omicron Pi got a lot of praise last year for their pledge class, but this happens every few years. They'll randomly get a good class and then get their usual type. They're kind of quirky and they go super hard, but they commit to so many other organizations events and always bail. A lot of their new girls were unhappy and I know some de-sistered or considered it. There are a few close groups in the organizations but a lot are uninvolved.

By: Truth
#3  by: jj   

azd: the 'do it all' type of girls, i've never met an azd that isn't busy with 10 other things in her life. very solid sorority

ddd: very plain, nice all around but they don't excite me

aopi: pretty laid back, but they also go hard. stepping up their involvement though

it seems like all three have pretty solid sisterhoods, which is really what it comes down to once you've found your type

By: jj
by: EhNov 29, 2014 11:46:18 PM

Pretty accurate description, especially for azd and delta. Aopi is definitely not stepping up their involvement though. They've always been uninvolved and never make involvement a priority. Hence why they had the worst seats at greek week last week. Great dance, but it must have been impossible to see from where they were.

By: Eh
#4  by: Flowers   

AXiD: super involved in lots of campus organizations. They do a lot of fun events for their philanthropy. Solid sisterhood. I think there is an expected high level of involvement in the sorority. No slackers.

AOPi: not involved on campus. I don't know what their philanthropy is. Have great parties. These are the girls next door who can drink. I've heard that there is some discord between the girls who party hard and those that don't.

DDD: average in everything they do (not a bad thing). They aren't overly involved in anything, fair amount of campus involvement and are into their philanthropy. They earn the middle of the pack spot by being the epitome of the middle of the pack.

By: Flowers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.