facebook

bye bye sigma pi

by: Shana

You won't be missed

Posted By: Shana
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wtf   

This was really rude and unnecessary if you're actually apart of Elon's Greek community you should not be celebrating the fact that one of our organizations was dechartered

By: Wtf
by: IFCNov 6, 2014 9:20:31 PM

to WTF........I understand what you are saying, however, NO ONE told them to haze an/or violate the code of conduct. Sigma Pi did this to themselves!!!! They are college men who can think on their own and make decisions on their own. This is NOT high School. They need to be accountable for their actions. As much as I hate to say it, it's the truth and this should be awake-up call to ALL fraternities and sororities at Elon.

By: IFC
#2  by: Wow   

I believe they have been around Elon since the 70s. What did they do to justify losing their charter?

By: Wow
#3  by: freshman   

i'm a freshman who is interested in rushing and i heard about this. can someone explain to me what happened?

By: freshman
#4  by: Senior   

Really no need for this sort of discussion thread.

By: Senior
by: Aux ContraireNov 9, 2014 1:23:23 PM

Sigma Pi screwed up big time. If people talk, people talk. That's okay, because people should be held accountable for their huge mistakes. If you don't like it, do better to ensure there is no hazing instead of policing greek rank.

By: Aux Contraire
#5  by: stfu   

This is totally and completely unnecessary. A little compassion in this situation is all that they need. Its absolutely awful for them, especially the new boys. And to people asking, they didn't lose their charter, they will be allowed back on campus in three years.

By: stfu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.