facebook

phi mu has a greek rank committee

by: Greekrank

Phi Mu has a Greek rank committee through which girls are responsible for writing hateful comments about other organizations, and writing "nice" comments about phi mu.

That's why the information on this website is so warped. They can try and deny it, but even a quick glance at this website would tell you that it is absolutely true.

Y'all need to grow up, take a long hard look in the mirror and reevaluate yourselves because being horribly mean on this website doesn't equate to being cool.

Posted By: Greekrank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Barneys   

How do you know this? And the most hateful comments on this site are usually for Zeta, Sigma Kappa and KD. I highly doubt Phi Mu is threatened by SK and KD!

By: Barneys
#2  by: Yep   

This is sad but not surprising

By: Yep
#3  by: No   

Phi mu has a good enough reputation that they don't need to do something as petty as this, since KD and sk are getting most of the heat on this website it'd make more sense that it was delta who did this

By: No
by: ^Sep 29, 2014 9:46:48 PM

^ they are not the only sorority on this website. A lot of the other stuff probably comes from somewhere else but I know for a fact they are the ones respnsible for 90% of the posts about Zeta on here

By: ^
#4  by: sorry   

sorry this is why people dont like zeta, because they think phi mu is even in their league. as a non affiliated person phi mu and tri sig are way out of their league and zeta needs to stop acting like they're on the same level. even if phi mu and tri sig only put up their image, at least they're smart enough to LOOK classy and not appear in front of Shana drunk.

By: sorry
by: clearly... Oct 27, 2014 9:48:45 PM

you are definitely involved in greek life or else you wouldn't be on this site in the first place.

By: clearly...
#5  by: sorry   

sorry this is why people dont like zeta, because they think phi mu is even in their league. as a non affiliated person phi mu and tri sig are way out of their league and zeta needs to stop acting like they're on the same level. even if phi mu and tri sig only put up their image, at least they're smart enough to LOOK classy and not appear in front of Shana drunk.

By: sorry
#6  by: howsthatworkingout   

hi ZTA it's not phi mu's fault that zta is on probation and wasn't allowed to have formal last year. stop being bitter and taking it out on another sorority when a lot of elon people just hate you.

By: howsthatworkingout
#7  by: No hate   

I don't hate Zeta. I feel sorry for them.

By: No hate
by: sameSep 30, 2014 5:28:13 PM

one got kicked out for being intoxicated in front of shana. the other got into a horrible drunk driving accident. they really need to get it together. its sad to watch.

By: same
#8  by: hahaha   

Great shot at damage control Zeta. Slandering another sorority to compensate for your mess of a sorority. Real classy!

By: hahaha
#9  by: What   

If you know so much about Phi Mu's alleged "greek rank committee" what's your name and why do you think this? I'm in another sorority, which I will not name because it MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, but I have plenty of friends in Phi Mu whom I love, and this is completely false. The fact that you would make something like that up is weird and crazy.

By: What
#10  by: yep   

zetas say anything to make themselves feel better. the fact that they even think phi mu cares about them and thinks they're close to their level is hilarious.

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.