facebook

a call for change

by: Needs to be said

This is the absolute worst website ever it is a complete disgrace to the Elon community and Greek life. Every other schools Greek rank is not vindictive but rather informative and considerate of others feelings. If you have a problem with a fraternity or sorority suck it up and deal with it instead of sitting behind a computer just to hurt people's feelings. I'm so embarrassed to even be in a Greek organization viewing this website because being in a sorority is nothing like how it's perceive through this website. If I knew about this website before I rushed I might have considered not rushing because the animosity from the people writing on this website. It's really tragic and should change. This website should be used for good and promote philanthropy events because a sorority isn't about reputations and parties it's much larger than that.

Posted By: Needs to be said
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lies   

idk who lied to you that sororities are more about reputations and parties but im sorry you believed it.

By: lies
#2  by: so sad   

I just wish everyone would get along.

By: so sad
#3  by: Nope   

No other school's greek rank is nice, that's just how things go. if you hate it, get off greek rank and stop stirring the pot.

By: Nope
#4  by: chill   

No one truly takes this site seriously. Everyone knows who they are and are fine with it. Freshmen will learn soon enough after recruitment where they feel comfortable and in the end that's all that actually matters.

By: chill
#5  by: Pot meet kettle   

To the person who started this whole thing, just stop. I guarantee you are no better than any one else posting on here. And I bet at some point you have made a deragatory comment about a sorority, fraternity in General or a specific sorority member.

By: Pot meet kettle
#6  by: np   

I totally agree with this post

By: np

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.