facebook

disappointed

by: ex Pi Chi

The posts on this site are getting so out of control it makes me think so much less of greek life in general. The mean things that everyone is saying could be considered cyber bullying and some of it is just unnecessarily rude. As a senior, I find it extremely immature and petty that girls find the need to anonymously post horrible things about others without taking into consideration the feelings of girls who will be reading them and taking them personally. Before you post bashing another sorority please stop and think about what is inspiring you to be so hurtful and if it is really going to be worth it and make you feel better about yourself.

Posted By: ex Pi Chi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

very well said. be proud of your organization no matter what

By: :)
#2  by: confused   

i don't really see any point in joining greek life other than getting into parties tbh. all my sisters who graduated end up keeping in touch with only 5 people anyway.

By: confused
by: sorrySep 23, 2014 1:55:08 PM

It's upsetting that this is the perception you have. While I acknowledge your feelings and beliefs of this, there is so much to Greek life other than the parties.

By: sorry
#3  by: buttttt   

i'd agree if the allegations are false. but most of them are true so i'm torn because people actually gossip about this on campus anyway and it's not slander or defamation because rumors are true. people are always going to gossip.

By: buttttt
#4  by: lol   

tell that to a zeta and i'm 100% sure she'd disagree with you

By: lol
by: ...Sep 28, 2014 8:57:16 PM

You literally just did the opposite of what the original post asked by generalizing a sorority

By: ...
by: okSep 29, 2014 6:56:53 AM

as if sororities aren't catty enough

By: ok
#5  by: Greek luv   

I'm just going to put this one out there: I'm in a sorority on campus and I have nothing but love for all you greek ladies. You guys are all amazing women and deserve 110% respect.

By: Greek luv

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.