facebook

here's the correct ranking

by: Correct

Everyone has an opinion based on their own org and thats what sways it to be incorrect. This is what is right though. After this years recruitment no doubt it will change, but as of right now this is it.

Top:
Phi Mu
Sigma
Zeta

These change around based on each recruitment, but this is how it is now. They're all really different girls. Zeta needs to watch their back though. They still get some top girls that Phi Mu or Sigma wants, but the number of times that that happens has gotten smaller within the past few years.

Mid:
AXiD
Delta/AOII

AXiD is far above the other two but they still aren't top. They could be soon though unless Zeta does a really good job this year. If AXiD steps up their game recruiting Zeta will be in trouble. Delta got an average pledge class, no better and no worse than past years. AOII got a good pledge class which put them firmly above KD. If KD does really well this year that could change. It is possible to say that Delta is above AOII, but thats really close. Maybe a tad bit but not enough to change the ranking.

Low:
KD
SK
AXO

Not everyone thinks that KD deserves to be low tier, and if it was based on 2013's pledge class they wouldn't. They just didn't do as good of a job in '14 as people expected. They could definitely step it up this year and pull themselves back up, but as of now they aren't there yet. Sigma Kappa has really lost it within the past couple of years. It is going to be tough for them to come back. AXO has some really sweet girls

Posted By: Correct
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Close   

I agree with everything but KD really is bottom-middle. They're more similar to Delta and AOII than they are to SK and AXO.

Other than that this is right.

By: Close
by: YeaSep 9, 2014 3:03:07 PM

As much as some people don't want to admit it KD is middle

By: Yea
#2  by: ugh   

everyone who keeps saying kd is middle needs to stop. they're at the top of the bottom but they're definitely still bottom. they have some cool girls, but half of their organization is super weird....they also have a terrible sisterhood. the cool girls and the weird ones barely talk to each other because they know they're on different levels.... i know of a family in there who genuinely don't talk to the other branches because they're so different. so basically, a bunch of super weird girls and a not great sisterhood outweighs a few cool, pretty girls

By: ugh
by: yupSep 9, 2014 4:09:04 PM

^^^ seriously!!!

By: yup
by: LolSep 9, 2014 4:38:16 PM

Sigma kappa don't describe yourself and say it's about KD

By: Lol
by: Diff orgSep 10, 2014 4:24:40 PM

I'm not in SK, but with her that KD is definitely bottom. Have you seen some of those girls??

By: Diff org
by: lolSep 17, 2014 10:55:32 AM

KD has a lot of sisterhood work to do before they can be considered middle tier. Lots of cliques and cattiness

By: lol
#3  by: Get a life   

Sk and kd y'all both need to get a life. You blow up these pages with comments. Chill.

By: Get a life
#4  by: When   

At what point do we stop saying KD is "new"? They've been on campus since 2010.

By: When
by: Diff orgSep 10, 2014 4:25:20 PM

^^agreed. They aren't "new" anymore.

By: Diff org
by: seriouslySep 20, 2014 7:12:04 AM

if i see one more thing about how KD is great/awesome/amazing for a "new" sorority on campus....stop. they aren't new, they are just there, stop giving them extra credit. they are without a doubt bottom tier when you read every comment and take out the part about them doing well for being new

By: seriously
#5  by: yupp   

yeah i agree with all of this

By: yupp
#6  by: Yes   

Yes I agree. I think AXiD is one of those organizations that teeters between top and middle while KD does the same between middle and bottom. However I do think AOII has passed Delta. Delta is plain and kind of boring. AOII at least has some personality and some stunning girls in this recent pledge class. SK has fallen greatly as noted but AXO didn't do too bad last year! I see them improving more!

By: Yes
#7  by: But really   

If KD spent half as much time recruiting as they did posting about how great they are on this website maybe they would get a decent pledge class

By: But really
by: Like! Sep 17, 2014 12:10:15 PM

Like!

By: Like!
#8  by: right   

yeah this is all right, i would maybe bump aopi over delta though

By: right
#9  by: reality check   

I'm sorry aopi isn't over delta yet- one good pledge class got aopi ON delta's level... not passed delta.

By: reality check
by: kindaSep 29, 2014 10:11:03 PM

just different types of girls.... there were lots of aopis that dropped delta and lots of deltas that dropped aopi

By: kinda
by: Difference? Sep 30, 2014 10:57:59 AM

What's the difference between AOPi and Delta? I feel like they are very similar.

By: Difference?
by: ^ newsflashSep 30, 2014 10:59:23 AM

The entire middle tier is very similar. There is no difference.

By: ^ newsflash
by: ehOct 1, 2014 11:46:30 PM

the top three are similar, the middle three are similar, the bottom three are similar. some differences, not that many though

By: eh
#10  by: get over yourself   

all the people who have written in this post are such pathetic losers. get over yourself. get off of this website and go get a life. if all you can do is comment on this and try to bash other sororities good luck when you get of college. every sorority is amazing and everyone just needs to chill it with the hateful comments. greeks suck at elon everyone hates everyone what is that doing for anyone. I'm a greek, but this site makes me so embarrassed to be one.

By: get over yourself

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.