facebook

freshman

by: Potential Sororities

What are the sororities that have potential? Which ones should freshman girls planning on rushing keep an eye on? For example, KD is really good nationally, so could a good PC give them a boost?

Posted By: Potential Sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I think    

I wouldn't necessarily say KD is bad here...they just aren't top tier and are unestablished. I think because they are newer than the other mid tier sororities they have better potential because the others (DDD and AOII) have stayed where they are for a long time...but who knows. It might take a year or 2 for them to make a big jump...but they could move up in the middle tier for sure if they got a good PC (same goes for DDD and AOII).

AXiD probably has the best chance of actually moving up in tiers though.

By: I think
by: The Sorting HatSep 8, 2014 9:08:13 PM

That answer reminds me of the merpeople in black lake who just swim around hissing at the Tri-wizard champions, not knowing wtf is going on....i think you ate a little too much gillyweed

By: The Sorting Hat
by: ehSep 9, 2014 11:29:59 AM

KD is less new than people make them seem. They aren't middle tier yet, they're still low tier ahead of axo and about even with sk. a good pledge class could bump them up ahead of sk but it isn't going to put them ahead of ddd or aoii

By: eh
by: jokesSep 9, 2014 4:41:53 PM

But to put them on the same line as SK is such a blow. SK has nothing going for them. They don't like each other, do nothing for their philanthropy, have no pride in their sorority, etc. I agree that KD isn't as great at some want to think they are but they (and AXO for this matter) are much better off than SK.

By: jokes
#2  by: Apples to oranges   

You can't really compare chapters to chapters of the same group or nationals rep to Elon's chapter reputations. For example, Delta is like the largest sorority in the country but their chapter here is good but not top tier. Sigma is top tier at Elon, but just down the road at UNC, they are struggling.

By: Apples to oranges
#3  by: also   

Don't go based on the "potential" of an organization. Base it on the house where you feel most comfortable. Try to see what the women of that group has to offer and what they stand for not only on a philanthropic level but on a moral and supportive level.

By: also
by: The Sorting HatSep 8, 2014 9:04:27 PM

Typical Hufflepuff, you couldn't even pass herbology. Such a first year

by: The Sorting HatSep 8, 2014 9:04:29 PM

Typical Hufflepuff, you couldn't even pass herbology. Such a first year

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.