facebook

sigma kappa just stop

by: Wow

99% of these "anonymous" general sorority posts that happen to glorify Sigma Kappa are clearly written by a Sigma Kappa. SK obviously doesnt know anything about sisterhood so I'm not sure what makes them think they know anything about the other sororities. Ex: see post below

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Learn   

If anything I hope SK realizes that others in the Greek community do not have a favorable impression or perception of them as a group. If they want to change this perception, then they need to figure out what the internal problems are and fix them to better themselves and their members sorority experience. All of the sororities have some issues, with over 100 girls, it has to be expected. But it's how those issues are handled that makes a good sisterhood.

By: Learn
#2  by: Ok   

Okay though I agree sigma kappa has some issues, this needs to stop. Targeting organizations on a thread is not Panhellenic and we should all be Greek together. So lay off it.

By: Ok
#3  by: leastclose   

least close sisterhoods on campus? Sigma Kappa and Zeta Tau Alpha

By: leastclose
by: mixAug 21, 2014 5:50:30 PM

they should do more mixers together so they can complain about each others sisters all night.

By: mix

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.