facebook

middle tiers

by: Greek

People, people. STOP DEBATING OVER WHO IS HIGHER THAN WHO.
The middle tiers are all pretty much the same so STOP- they all have their weaknesses and their strengths, some have better pledges some years over others, etc.

If you actually care about ranking, this is what's considered 'MIDDLE TIER' (not in particular order)

AXiD- Definitely could be a top sorority in the future.
Delta
AOII
Sigma Kappa
KD

Get it. Got it. Good.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree   

All this middle tier stuff is bs.

By: Agree
#2  by: Eh   

Okay I totally agree that a lot of the middle tier is the same. My only argument is that I believe AXiD has distinguished themselves from that group and is higher up then Delta/AOII/KD lump (which lets be honest, those three are all the same. Some weirdos, most normal, relatively good sisterhood, hit or miss with involvement). But I also believe SK has distinguished themselves as lower than that three lump and closer to the bottom. They aren't as close to AXO as some people have said but even if we don't know the strength of their sisterhood because we're not in it, there's some pretty good hints based on what sisters have to say about each other. Plus they are involved even less then that three sorority middle lump (with possibly the exception of AOII)

By: Eh
by: YesJul 26, 2014 8:02:49 PM

^^agreed

AXiD
AOII/Delta/KD

SK
AXO

By: Yes
#3  by: yes   

AXiD

Delta/AOII
KD

SK
AXO

By: yes
#4  by: Ha   

My guess is a Sig Kap that doesn't like the fact that they aren't in the middle tier made this original post. I agree more with the person right above me. AXiD is definitely the upper middles, then the AOII/Delta and KD clump, then Sig Kap in the lower-middle or bottom. Maybe not as low as AXO but definitely not middle anymore.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.